i am not shocked
- lydia was repeatedly mentally assaulted by peter in season two and jeff davis has said interviews that peter is not done with his fun
- jeff has alluded in teen wolf asks that lydia’s happiness is linked to her being in a couple
- despite the argents being a matriarchal society, the male argents do the planning, gerard is clearly in charge and victoria argent just shows up with cookies and aside from victoria/allison/kate there are no female hunters and victoria/allison/kate were all manipulated by gerard
- erica/allison played out the lesbian hotness trope for the male gaze
- in the gay club scene there was no female representation at all
- lydia is naked in the woods but has time to strike a pin-up pose and clutch her boobs
- allison is dismissed by scott for wanting to help him
- twitter trending #killallison after the season two finale
- parts of fandom being very hating towards erica and then dismissing her after it was shown she ran off with boyd
PLOT TWIST: Someone finally thanks Derek for saving their ass…
EXTREME PLOT TWIST: Scott finally thanks Derek for saving his ass so many times even though he accused Derek of killing his own sister, and all the other bad things Scott has done to him…
SUPER PLOT TWIST: Derek apologizes for trying to murder Scott’s friends.
2X SUPER PLOT TWIST COMBO: This fandom remembers those little details.
it’s hard not to have some sort of sympathy for Kate, because if I can look at season two of Teen Wolf and want to protect Allison from Gerard’s controlling and manipulative hand, then I also have to remember that Gerard was Kate’s father. He raised her. And if Gerard could pervert a beautiful girl like Allison in so short a time, just imagine what he could do to his own daughter.
#the only good thing to come out of the gerard storyline #my god i have never wanted to travel back in time in a damn show and BODILY REMOVE a character from her own fictional life (via alltruthwaitsinallthings)