Bluh, you have fun with youre jogging
Fun is not the word, satisfaction might be.
Except not today because on the way back I inhaled a bug and had to stop to cough it up in front of neighbors who actually know me. Hopefully they were fully focused on their yardwork and didn’t wonder wtf I was doing.
Being free of finals and talking about fanfics writing led me to taking inventory of my writing projects. These are my findings:
- My draft to posted ratio is probably 20:1.
- I have less posted than I thought.
- I haven’t transferred everything from ff.net and almost don’t want to because old writing is sometimes painful/
- Heartfelt reviews of fics last updated circa when I was in high school make me feel guilty. “Update soon” being the sole message of a review does not.
- Half of my posted fics involve hockey somehow even if just reference…and unsurprisingly coincide with the NHL season.
- I owe kylodious ficlets but he also owes me.
- Milestowonderland probably owes me fics but I (morally) owe her the rest of…let’s call it “Pumpkin Verse.”
Except that one thing I somewhat wrote somewhat failed to write that will not be named might balance out Pumpkin being incomplete.
- I probably owe lavenderexistence something
I have no evidence of this but I usually owe her something.
- I have a lot more original story projects than I thought.
- Having my computer repaired last semester lead to all of my files at the time now being labeled December 2012 so I have no clue/understanding of my writing chronology.
- I need to figure out which fic to work on first and pick up writing again.
Kylodious, my inbox is being weird so:
Oh, I saw those gifs but thank you for reminding me! The goat amuses me way more than the running shoes in Pokemon games.
Seriously, I want two and I want to name them Tanngnjóstr and Tanngrisnir. And my Pokemon trainer name will be Thor (or Tove or Thora).
…I’m getting too invested in this.
Glutton for punishment?
I tell myself it (exercise! no alcohol! less sweets! no caffeine after 6pm!) is good for my brain and sleep schedule but probably a glutton for punishment.
I really want to skip through time to next Saturday
when I will probably go through an entire bottle of wine and maybe some cake.
kylodious replied to your post: Sometimes going on facebook means pointing out to…
That tag is one of the single best sentences I have ever read
It’s an important duty of a friend
unless you are in the middle of playing a prank on them, of course.
Oh, the aliens series isn’t exactly the smartest, but it is a guilty pleasure of mine.
It’s usually my guilty pleasure (especially AVP) but I expected more out of people who could do a quick fact-check via wikipedia and a big budget.
AND NOT SCIENTISTS THAT SAY SHIT LIKE ‘DON’T BE A SKEPTIC’ AND WHEN ASKED IF THEY HAVE ANY EVIDENCE SAY ‘I DON’T. BUT IT’S WHAT I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE.’
Religious scientists aren’t people who think you don’t need evidence for scientific claims. I feel like the people I know who are theistic and in a science field has been slandered by this film.
Which one is that again?
The most recent of the Aliens series and the series prequel.
Nice CGI, extremely dumb writing. Bad science in they way that they are very wrong. Bad portrayals of scientists, especially of a religious scientists.
Oh shit, I was all distracted being angry I forgot they were playing, I’m a terrible fan
…Kyle, you aren’t a terrible fan, I am just the obsessive fan that plans their homeworking around the games and the locations I can listen to the games.
crap I forgot about the game, did we win?
Blackhawks beat the Red Wings 7-1 :)